Amanda-Users

Re: RPM files for openSUSE 11.1

2009-01-16 17:02:54
Subject: Re: RPM files for openSUSE 11.1
From: Charles Stroom <charles AT stremen.xs4all DOT nl>
To: Ingo Schaefer <ingo AT ingo-schaefer DOT de>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:55:26 +0100
Hello all,

Thanks all.  I followed Ingo's instructions on the zmanda downloaded
amanda-2.6.0p2-1.noarch.src.rpm file and changed the created
amanda.spec file with Ingo's, which includes settings for 11.1.  It
worked beatifully, without any problem and I did the rpm -i on the
amanda-backup_server-2.6.0p2-1.suse11.i586.rpm file. So far, no
problems. Tomorrow I will copy and modify my old 10.2 settings and see
if a backup will be done, but I expect it will.

Many thanks again,

Charles