Amanda-Users

Re: RPM files for openSUSE 11.1

2009-01-23 18:01:26
Subject: Re: RPM files for openSUSE 11.1
From: Charles Stroom <charles AT stremen.xs4all DOT nl>
To: Mario Silva Borrego <mario.silva AT nmcourts DOT gov>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 22:59:10 +0100
Hi Mario,

thanks for the offer, but in the meantime, I have been able, with help
of the list, to build an RPM file and to install amanda.  In fact, the
only modification to the downloaded src.rpm file was in the SPEC file
(see previous emails on the list).

I have tested my backup (ok) as well as a restore (also ok).  So, your
help is not needed anymore, but thanks anyhow.

Regards,

Charles