Amanda-Users

RE: gtar version

2007-05-21 08:55:15
Subject: RE: gtar version
From: "McGraw, Robert P." <rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu>
To: "Brian Cuttler" <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>, <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:24:54 -0400

You might want to look at http://www.blastwave.org. The have a lot of
precompiled binary for Solaris SPARC and X86 and easy to update.

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street                   FAX: (419) 821-0540
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067