Amanda-Users

gtar version

2007-05-18 14:37:22
Subject: gtar version
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org, Chris Knight <knight AT wadsworth DOT org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:32:13 -0400
Sorry, hate to ask this, but one of my DLE's has outgrown the
tape drive and I want to divide it into multiple TAR-DLE entries
but I'm having trouble finding an installable version of gtar
that is a correct version for Amanda and my OS.

I'm running Solaris 9 and believe that I should use one of
gtar  1.13.19, 1.13.25, 1.15.1 per

http://www.amanda.org/docs/faq.html#id347035

Unfortunately the box is being a FW, and the replacement system
with the new (much larger) tape is not online yet.

                                                thank you,

                                                Brian

---
   Brian R Cuttler                 brian.cuttler AT wadsworth DOT org