Amanda-Users

Re: recommendations for backing up Amanda?

2002-12-06 10:15:46
Subject: Re: recommendations for backing up Amanda?
From: tobias.bluhm AT philips DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:36:35 -0500
gene_heskett AT iolinc DOT net wrote:

># This next SHOULD have been recording the amanda data and configs
># in its previous incarnation but didn't.  In fact, it appears that
># there were several directories where the recursion failed. :(
># But of course the missing amanda stuff was magnitudes
># more important.
>coyote          /usr/local                              comp-root-tar  2

You may want setup an exclude in /usr/local for the amanda stuff you dump
at 0235. Avoids those annoying  messages . . .

Warning: Cannot stat: No such file or directory

file changed as we read it

>>3) Amanda hates you :-)
>
>Actually, once I got to know the girl on a first name basis, I've
>not tried to give her a reason to hate me.  I bring her flowers
>regularly in the form of what help I can offer here on this list.
>:-)

I treat her with respect as she has saved many a keister, many a times. :)

--
toby bluhm
philips medical systems, it support, mr development, cleveland ohio