Amanda-Users

Re: recommendations for backing up Amanda?

2002-12-05 14:58:45
Subject: Re: recommendations for backing up Amanda?
From: "Richard B. Tilley ""(Brad)" <rtilley AT vt DOT edu>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: 05 Dec 2002 13:48:27 -0500
create a cron job that looks like this:

-----------------------

#!/bin/sh

/bin/cat /etc/amanda/backup-dir/backup-conf | mail -s "Daily Backup
Conf" your_email_address

You could do this for as many of the config files that you want to keep.
I email my config files to myself monthly.

--
Richard B. Tilley (Brad), System Administrator & Web Developer
Virginia Tech, Office of the University Bursar