Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] LTO-4 Drive issues

2010-05-24 16:33:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] LTO-4 Drive issues
From: skipunk <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:31:08 -0400
What would it take to clear up the network bottleneck.  I was looking at
another server that came with our gaming system. Same server (memory, hd, etc)
and tape library, running on win2k3 and netbackup with no issues. The only
difference is, it's running 4 nic's. So it's leaving me a bit baffled that the
only real difference is OS and 2 more nics and my system is experiencing a
bottle neck.