Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] LTO-4 Drive issues

2010-05-23 22:00:46
Subject: [Bacula-users] LTO-4 Drive issues
From: skipunk <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 21:58:36 -0400
That's what I was figuring.
I'm assuming Gigabit is what is required and was under the assumption that
these nics were gigabit.  If someone could confirm 2 gigabit nics will suffice?

If they are I'm betting the server and plugged into our test switch (10/100)
instead of the home where it belongs (10/100/1000 core switch).  I'm in the
process of confirming this.

Thanks for the help up to this point, I'm hoping to have this all sorted out
when I'm back in my office tomorrow.