Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] LTO-4 Drive issues

2010-05-24 16:08:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] LTO-4 Drive issues
From: skipunk <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:06:02 -0400
I can run multiple concurrent backups to the 1 drive. I was doing that with our
AIT setup. right now the new server is set to do 3 backups, but I think I could
kick it up to 5.  I added a 2nd nic in so I'm now running two 1 gig nics to the
core switch (which is where all the servers that are being back up from are
connected).

I'm assuming with this type of setup, this will keep the drives from shoe
shining.

I was looking at the rsync method as mentioned above and am a bit confused on
the setup, particularly for drive space, etc.