BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Forbidden You don't have permission to access /BackupPC on this server.

2015-09-22 15:08:06
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Forbidden You don't have permission to access /BackupPC on this server.
From: Bob of Donelson Trophy <bob AT donelsontrophy DOT net>
To: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 14:06:40 -0500

Les,

What I was trying to say (and not very well) is that I was having trouble finding the answers I needed. I had to get the backup server up and running so I abandon the C7 version and reverted to C6.7 hoping someday there will be a simple upgrade soon . . . as in next year or maybe the year after.

And you may be correct. I remember reading somewhere that one of the issues Apache 2.4 handles differently than Apache 2.2 is external access. And I searched for that information again and could not find it. (Bottom line, C6.7 is running and I have moved on.)

Thanks for your suggestion. I always appreciate your insight.

---

Bob Wooden of Donelson Trophy

615.885.2846
www.donelsontrophy.com