BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Forbidden You don't have permission to access /BackupPC on this server.

2015-09-22 14:47:17
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Forbidden You don't have permission to access /BackupPC on this server.
From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
To: gayleard AT eircom DOT net, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:45:36 -0500
On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 3:39 PM, Timothy Murphy <gayleard AT eircom DOT net>
wrote:
> On Monday 21 September 2015 12:11:39 Bob of Donelson Trophy wrote:
>
>> Regarding my permissions issue. I have really begun to think that CentOS
>> 7 is a little too new for this particular installation.
>
> I'm not sure what this means - you seem to have installed BackupPC OK.

I think it is the difference between Apache 2.2 and 2.4.   The apache
log said the configuration prevented the client from having access -
and only the part of the config that applied to apache 2.2 was changed
to allow access from remote clients.    But, I don't have systems to
test on anymore.