BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Forbidden You don't have permission to access /BackupPC on this server.

2015-09-21 16:16:41
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Forbidden You don't have permission to access /BackupPC on this server.
From: Bob of Donelson Trophy <bob AT donelsontrophy DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:13:42 -0500

I just finished installing C6.7 and BackuppPC 3.3.1. It went like a charm. Getting ready to take the machine to it's final home.

I am not complaining but the documentation always lags (with any distro) and the issues I was having with C7 are most likely related to the newer systemd, selinux or both. I just do not have time to research and find the answers. My old BackupPC machine died and I needed this one machine running ASAP. Like I said 2020 is end of life for C6.7. By next year this time, I'll probably find the upgrade info I need.

I love linux. I always get it to work for me, eventually.

(Sorry, I top posted again!! It a long, long story, I have no choice.)

---

Bob Wooden of Donelson Trophy

615.885.2846
www.donelsontrophy.com