BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup From Web Browser

2010-03-05 02:25:53
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup From Web Browser
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 07:23:50 +0000
On Thursday 04 March 2010 21:48:37 Summers, James B. II wrote:
> > What distro?
>
> RHEL4
>
> >  Installed from what source?
>
> tarball from the sourceforge site.
> But still no joy.
>
> Ideas?

Sorry, no.  What I would do is uninstall both the web browser and backuppc,
and reinstall both from rhel4/centos4 RPM packages.  I've had no problems
whatsoever running BackupPC on Ubuntu, always installed from packages.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Beware of altruism. It is based on self-deception, the root of all evil."
   -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love", by Robert A. Heinlein