BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup From Web Browser

2010-03-03 17:24:03
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup From Web Browser
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 22:21:43 +0000
On Wednesday 03 March 2010 21:06:46 Summers, James B. II wrote:
> This is really odd.  I can restore a file from a backup that was done on
>  the command line.  But I still can not initiate a backup from the browser.

Can the web server user run any of the BackupPC commands?  IE, try running the
commands with the privileges of www-data or httpd or whatever.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"I have long felt that any reviewer who expresses rage and loathing for
a novel is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full