BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backup From Web Browser

2010-03-03 12:14:17
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backup From Web Browser
From: "Summers, James B. II" <jsummers AT ou DOT edu>
To: Backuppc-Users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:12:46 +0000
Hello All,

I am running backuppc-3.2.0beta1 on a linux host.

The linux host is on a different network than the computers that are to be
backed up.

I have gotten things configured and can backup a computer from the command line
on the server.  But when I try to initiate a backup from the client through the
web interface, nothing happens.  I get the 'Server replied ok' message and it
appears that it will work.  But no backup occurs.

So far the log files have not led me to the problem either.

Ideas / Suggestions?

TIA
---
Jim Summers
School of Computer Science-University of Oklahoma