Amanda-Users

RE: Full Backup Configuration

2003-01-17 15:05:07
Subject: RE: Full Backup Configuration
From: "Keith Nasman" <keith AT ahapala DOT net>
To: <jlm AT tatarasystems DOT com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:34:42 -0800 (PST)
I think you are right. I guess the thing to keep in mind is that the
dumpcycle is in days and not "jobs", as in cronjob command instances. I
don't think you can have it discount days.

I personally think it would be easier to remember that fulls are on mon
and thurs and not rotating through out the week if you were able to
discount sat and sun.

Keith