Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda Client

2004-09-28 17:37:31
Subject: Re: Amanda Client
From: Jason Miller <jwm AT interlinc DOT net>
To: <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:33:53 -0500
Yes you can rest assured I will stay part of this group and help out where I
can. It has been a serious learning curve for me going from my M$ tainted
background to straight *nux. Have converted most of our servers running
windows to a *nix OS and have since stopped working as much... LOL

Jason Miller