Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda Client

2004-09-28 15:34:50
Subject: Re: Amanda Client
From: Jason Miller <jwm AT interlinc DOT net>
To: Matthias Andree <ma AT dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund DOT de>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:29:16 -0500
Also I do see with a netstat -an the following line
udp4       0      0  *.10080                *.*

After installing the xinetd I got that far, client still times out. I am
running the amcheck -c DailySet1 from the server to test this BTW. No
firewall is on this box or on the server and its on the same network through
a switch so nothing should be blocking the traffic. It just appears the
amandad client is not running on the client server, if I do ps -aux I do not
see the amandad in the list.

Jason