Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows 2008/2008r2 Server backup

2010-05-12 00:35:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows 2008/2008r2 Server backup
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 21:33:22 -0700

The result consists of a few files and directories. The actual backup is done
into a .VHD file (i.e., the same file Microsoft uses for virtual machines). It
is indeed a monolithic blob.

Based on that, I'm assuming that the various backups are simply snapshots of
this virtual hard disk.

You are right about the "no incrementals".