BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] backuppc on NAS

2013-11-27 02:45:20
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] backuppc on NAS
From: Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu AT orgfarm.uu DOT se>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 07:43:47 +0000

Okay, so you  use not-so-old parts together with the old parts. Sounds
reasonable. With enough oldish 80 GB-harddrives, software-raid, and given the
chassis-space, I guess one could build a pretty impressive backup-server with
BPC.

BPC can handle USB(-connected) drives as well then? That opens up for some
emergency solutions actually.

--
//Sorin