BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Not getting any mail after the backup

2013-11-27 01:59:22
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Not getting any mail after the backup
From: Gopu Krishnan <gopukrishnantec AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:27:15 +0530
Hi,

I have deployed a new backuppc in my CentOS 6.4 server and backup is running fine except the mails. I am no longer receiving any mails after the backups, no matter whether it was successful or not. When I test it as below :
./BackupPC_sendEmail -u gopu@mailaddress
Sending test email using /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -f backuppc@backup-sever
it send the test mail successfully and I got received the test. So issue is with the backup status only. Even I have tried to send a test mail using :
mail emai_address
as the user backuppc and received fine. Kindly let me know whether I need to check.

Thanks,
Gopu