BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] On/off again Internal Server Error 500

2011-11-02 10:29:34
Subject: [BackupPC-users] On/off again Internal Server Error 500
From: umiwangu <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 07:28:22 -0700
"Apache2 logs are usually found in /var/log/apache2"

Carl, you were right. There are two main errors, and I think it's related to
RAM.

(12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: 12: index.cgi
(12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't spawn child process:
/usr/share/backuppc/cgi-bin/index.cgi

And then some other bits about the referrer.

Does it sound like a RAM problem? This is Ubuntu 10.04 running on a fairly
low-end machine (the only spare one we had). 2 GHz Celeron, 1 GB of RAM, just
over 2 TB of hard drive space.

Seth