BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Problems rsyncing WinXP

2011-06-20 11:33:46
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Problems rsyncing WinXP
From: Daniel Spannbauer <ds AT marco DOT de>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:27:54 +0200
Am 06/16/2011 04:41 PM, schrieb Daniel Spannbauer:
Am 06/16/2011 03:33 PM, schrieb Michael Stowe:
Am 06/15/2011 02:15 PM, schrieb Michael Stowe:

Hello,

now you can find a log with LogLevel 2 here:
http://nopaste.info/f99372a687.html

Regards

Daniel

My read on that log is that NOD32 Antivirus is killing rsync.

You probably want to add an exclude for:
Users/Anwendungsdaten/ESET/ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Updfiles

If that doesn't solve the issue, try a broader exclude.  E.g.:
Users/Anwendungsdaten/ESET/ESET NOD32 Antivirus/

Hm,

sorry, nopaste seems to cut the log. Its to large.
I try to attach it to that mail.

Regards

Daniel

Most of it probably isn't important, except for the parts close to where
rsync died.

Probably. But where is the rsync dying? For me it seems tha the backup
is complete.

Ok, another log with higher LogLevel.

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11