BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Problems rsyncing WinXP

2011-06-09 08:08:47
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Problems rsyncing WinXP
From: Daniel Spannbauer <ds AT marco DOT de>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 13:53:42 +0200
Hello,

I'm trying to backup a WinXP-Machine with Backup-PC and rysncd for a
long time now.
But the rsync is always aborted, but I don't now why.

In the error-log on the webinterface I found:
full backup started for directory cDrive
Connected to b-cdcopy:873, remote version 29
Negotiated protocol version 28
Connected to module cDrive
Sending args: --server --sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D
--links --hard-links --times --block-size=2048 --recursive
--ignore-times . .
Sent exclude: /System Volume Information
Sent exclude: /pagefile.sys
Sent exclude: /hiberfil.sys
Sent exclude: /RECYCLER
Sent exclude: /rsyncd
Sent exclude: /Dokumente und Einstellungen/*/Lokale
Einstellungen/Temporary Internet Files
Sent exclude: /Dokumente und Einstellungen/*/Lokale Einstellungen/Temp
Sent exclude: /Dokumente und
Einstellungen/*/Anwendungsdaten/Microsoft/Search
Sent exclude: /Dokumente und Einstellungen/NetworkService/*
Sent exclude: /Dokumente und Einstellungen/LocalService/*
Sent exclude: /Dokumente und Einstellungen/*/NTUSER.DAT
Sent exclude: /Dokumente und Einstellungen/*/ntuser.dat.LOG
Sent exclude: /WINDOWS/Temp
Sent exclude: /WINDOWS/Registration/*.crmlog
Sent exclude: /Temp
Sent exclude: *.dat
Sent exclude: *.LOG
Sent exclude: /WINDOWS/*
Sent exclude: *\x{c2}\x{ae}*
Xfer PIDs are now 26205
[ überspringe 5636 Zeilen ]
Done: 4580 files, 3227159801 bytes
Backup aborted ()
Saving this as a partial backup, replacing the prior one (got 4580 and
4580 files versus 0)

I use backupPC 3.2.0 on a Machine with OpenSuSE, on Windows-XP the
cygwin-rsyncd from http://sourceforge.net/projects/backuppc

Any ideas why the backup is abborted?

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11