Amanda-Users

2.6.2alpha question.

2009-01-25 00:39:01
Subject: 2.6.2alpha question.
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: "amanda-users" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:29:58 -0500
Greetings folks;

I've been following along and doing my usual canary imitation with the 2.6.2
tree as its released, and I've noted that the configure script has been
hanging for about 30 seconds, looking for /usr/bin/smbclient before it goes
on, since at least the 0121 version.  0123 reminded me when it did the same
just now.

Samba is working here, so I'm wondering what this hangup might be trying to
tell me?

Thanks.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
The herd instinct among economists makes sheep look like independent thinkers.