Amanda-Users

Re: NT backup

2003-12-23 14:45:24
Subject: Re: NT backup
From: "Kurt Yoder" <kylist AT shcorp DOT com>
To: jblackburn AT hirzel DOT com
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:43:05 -0500 (EST)
I'd first try "man smbclient". This will give you options to
connect, etc. Something like this:

smbclient //remotemachine/c$ -U username

should ask you for password, then you connect and can use

get somefile

to download a file. If this doesn't work, your amanda problem is
actually a samba/smbclient problem.

--
Kurt Yoder
Sport & Health network administrator