Amanda-Users

Problem configuring amanda before compiling

2003-11-10 21:49:26
Subject: Problem configuring amanda before compiling
From: "Dana Bourgeois" <em-lists AT netgods DOT us>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:44:27 -0800
On RedHat, I didn't run into this.  Now I'm on SsSE8.1 and the ./configure
gives me a warning that I don't have a terminal library for interactive
amrecover nor do I have the vtblc stuff needed for QIC tape support.
Possibly I don't care.  I'm going to use the file: driver with this
installation and the chg-multi tape changer.  I have the readline package
installed.

Anyone know if I care about these warnings and if so, which packages I need
to tickle YaST to install for me?  Please believe that I have already tried
searching by package name and installed several packages that looked
pertinent but didn't make these warnings go away, (ummm... I just reran
./configure - I didn't see anything that would remove/invalidate/unconfigure
the previous ./configure step).

Clues gratefully accepted.

Dana Bourgeois