Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Capabilities of Bacula 7.0.5

2015-10-19 03:39:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Capabilities of Bacula 7.0.5
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Compdoc <compdoc AT hotrodpc DOT com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:35:38 +0200
Hello,

>If you buy the specific VM backup plugin yes. Including block level incremental backups of the VM.

Is there a page to find the prices of these plugins? I looked but couldn't find any, and I never buy from companies that don't list prices. When online businesses make you contact them for prices, it means you can't afford them...

Well, did you try to find prices at IBM webpage for its products? When you click a BUY then you need to ask for a quotation. No prices available on the website. The Bacula Systems is not an online business.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net