Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Capabilities of Bacula 7.0.5

2015-10-18 15:51:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Capabilities of Bacula 7.0.5
From: Guido Falsi <mad AT madpilot DOT net>
To: Craig Shiroma <shiroma.craig.2 AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:49:15 +0200
On 10/18/15 21:05, Craig Shiroma wrote:
> Thank you, Guido!  Much appreciated.  Good information to know.

As a sidenote, for systems holding user data or applications I could
replicate I was using the bacula client in the virtual machine, just
like a physical one.

The solution I described was used for machines which anyway I wanted to
recover as "whole boxes". Examples are microsoft domain controllers or
machines on which there was some legacy software installed which noone
in the company knew how to reinstall from scratch anyway.

--
Guido Falsi <mad AT madpilot DOT net>