Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Capabilities of Bacula 7.0.5

2015-10-18 12:50:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Capabilities of Bacula 7.0.5
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Compdoc <compdoc AT hotrodpc DOT com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 14:48:28 -0200 (BRST)
>If you buy the specific VM backup plugin yes. Including block level incremental backups of the VM.

Is there a page to find the prices of these plugins? I looked but couldn't find any, and I never buy from companies that don't list prices. When online businesses make you contact them for prices, it means you can't afford them...
Hello "Compdoc": I don't think it is the reason for that. The pricing relies in the number of clients, selected plugins and they have special condition for ISP. BE is usually more inexpensive than other software and they have no backup size or plugin usage limitations. But I don't work for them and really don't know the public pricing or conditions for your country. I think if you contact them they will provide with all information you need: http://www.baculasystems.com/contactus

Regards,