Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Capabilities of Bacula 7.0.5

2015-10-20 13:59:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Capabilities of Bacula 7.0.5
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "Novosielski, Ryan" <novosirj AT ca.rutgers DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 10:58:32 -0700
Well the best way to get what you want is to take contact with Bacula
Systems.  All professional salesmen "qualify" potential customers very
quickly to see if there is a match between budget and a rough estimate
of the cost of any product.

If you go to:

you will see what product range you fit into -- then just follow the
links and the salesmen will quickly give you an idea of the cost.

If I remember right prices run from a few thousand dollars for a small
site to approximately $50-100K for a large site, but I suspect that you
will be on the low end.  In addition, Universities usually get a better
deal, which is why it is better to talk to someone.

Best regards,
Kern