Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula.db missing

2009-04-15 04:40:53
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula.db missing
From: Craig Ringer <craig AT postnewspapers.com DOT au>
To: Maria McKinley <maria AT shadlen DOT org>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:37:13 +0800
Maria McKinley wrote:

> The director is running until I try to log into bconsole, then it dies.
> It is apparently not listening on port 9101, however. What do I need to
> do to get it listening?

It's not? If it's not listening, it shouldn't react in any way when you
try to start bconsole.

Are you sure it's not just failing to start up / timing out, rather than
exiting when you start bconsole?

Is there anything in the logs? Have you tried running the director in an
interactive terminal?

--
Craig Ringer