Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula.db missing

2009-04-14 23:46:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula.db missing
From: Maria McKinley <maria AT shadlen DOT org>
To: Craig Ringer <craig AT postnewspapers.com DOT au>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:40:54 -0700
Craig Ringer wrote:
> Maria McKinley wrote:
>
>> Nothing I have tried has managed to re-create
>> bacula.db. I successfully re-created the tables in MySql, and even tried
>> re-installing bacula-director-mysql and bacula-sd-mysql, but still no
>> bacula.db. What can I do now?
>
> You don't need bacula.db . It's the SQLite / SQLite3 database file, and
> you're using MySQL.
>
> What's the actual problem you're having that the "missing" bacula.db
> appears to be causing?
>
> --
> Craig Ringer

Ah, that is the other thing that I did when I created my new bacula on
my new machine, switched from sqlite to mysql. Still haven't figured out
all of the differences it seems.

When I try to log in to bconsole, I get the following:

Connecting to Director 127.0.0.1:9101
14-Apr 20:38 bconsole JobId 0: Fatal error: bsock.c:129 Unable to
connect to Director daemon on 127.0.0.1:9101. ERR=Connection refused

I did not have this problem when I did my test runs (obviously), and I
haven't made any changes to my config files.

thanks,
maria