Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Storage Daemon Directives

2009-04-15 04:46:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Storage Daemon Directives
From: Hannes Gruber <bacula01 AT usw DOT at>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:42:28 +0200
Juche List,

for those interested, I found a place where to read more about

>>     LabelMedia = yes

http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Basic_Volume_Management.html

"LabelMedia = yes" can only be used, if the pool Resource in the
Director Configuration used for that Device has the "LabelFormat"
Directive defined.

On the other Hand one could use Python scripting for the Creation of the
Volume Name, which looks like overkill to me, I will stay with "LabelFormat"

Hannes