Amanda-Users

Re: AMANDA and the Windows world

2003-02-12 19:54:10
Subject: Re: AMANDA and the Windows world
From: Broderick Wood <bmw AT cs.ualberta DOT ca>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:37:00 -0700
Actually in my experience, you are more likely to see development to
support other OSes OUTSIDE of M$.  What might be an interesting idea is
if there is a freeware/opensource backup/restore program for Windows
that could be integrated into the AmandaClient...

--

-Broderick Wood-

Analyst, Systems Support Group
Department of Computing Sciences