nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1 and Netview v2.3 OS390

2002-04-16 13:45:51
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1 and Netview v2.3 OS390
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr AT csgsystems DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:45:51 -0500
Okay, now that you have answered my question from 5 years ago... (when I used
AIX) how about Solaris? I know about AIX service point (dead horse, move on)
and am being spun in a lot of directions trying to get the question answered
(simple things like can this be done? and which product?).

I need an IP solution from Solaris to OS/390 (v2r10) Where does Tivoli business
systems manager fit into this?