Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Director will not connect to a remote client

2016-03-09 20:06:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] Director will not connect to a remote client
From: maaf4d <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 16:56:14 -0800
Wanderlei,

Here is the fd config file of the remote machine:
Director {
Name = backup-master-001.novalocal-dir
Password = "7m1XU9Fp9uJcd76hCpoTIHLPoX3nK8veS"
}
Director {
Name = backup-master-001.novalocal-mon
Password = "YgYu3gMvctN1ZtwtTrHUZ84JB0-u0JUNf"
Monitor = yes
}
FileDaemon { # this is me
Name = test-fd
FDport = 9102 # where we listen for the director
WorkingDirectory = /var/lib/bacula
Pid Directory = /var/run/bacula
Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
FDAddress = 128.104.223.157
}
Messages {
Name = Standard
director = backup-master-001.novalocal-dir = all, !skipped, !restored
}

When I try to use netstat on the client machine, it gives no output for any of
the ports.

On the server, it only give an output for 9102 and here it is:

tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:9102          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN

Ana,

I did change the IP address in bconsole and I still can't connect to it. I
believe the previous reply to Wanderlei answers the other question. I also
tried the command you suggested for testing the connection and it is not
connection.

Again, I really appreciate the help