Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Director will not connect to a remote client

2016-03-09 05:24:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Director will not connect to a remote client
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 11:22:22 +0100
Hello,

Forgot to mention that you can always test connections to IP/ports between all your hosts/daemons using telnet. For example, from your director: telnet 128.104.223.157 9102. I´m not sure if you have already tried this. Make sure this is working between all your director, clients, storages hosts. This is really important to be sure that you do not have a firewall issue.

Best regards,
Ana