Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Director will not connect to a remote client

2016-03-09 21:23:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] Director will not connect to a remote client
From: maaf4d <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 18:17:35 -0800
I do get a network "hang." Although, this does not make any sense to me because
I forwarded the ports needed for Bacula. Am i doing something wrong here? Is
there anyway I can check if my firewall is blocking the connection?

Thanks for pointing out that the passwords are included in here. I didn't even
think about that. I will make sure not include them from now on.