Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Other than Bacula

2014-05-26 19:29:14
Subject: [Bacula-users] Other than Bacula
From: Rickinfl <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 16:27:08 -0700
Is this correct now?  I was confused earlier.

# File Pool definition
Pool {
  Name = File
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 30 days
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 3700G
  Maximum Volumes = 1               # Limit number of Volumes in Pool
  LabelFormat = Backup
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1