Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Other than Bacula

2014-05-26 19:28:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Other than Bacula
From: "Novosielski, Ryan" <novosirj AT ca.rutgers DOT edu>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 19:07:20 -0400
I've got to say, I don't see the wisdom of going on the mailing list for a
piece of software (from my brief search, for the first time) to complain about
a piece of software that is provided to you completely for free, complain that
there's no forum (who cares -- that's what THIS is for) and ask for
recommendations for other software instead of help with this software,
something that would actually be on-topic. I have to wonder if /I'm/ missing
something.