Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Status

2008-10-02 18:25:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Status
From: "Dagan McGregor" <Dagan.McGregor AT tnzi DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, "Kern Sibbald" <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:52:47 +1300

 This sounds like something you would add to a Wiki page, rather than the
standard HTML documentation distribution.

 I think versioning the complete documentation for each release makes more
sense than having a single monolithic document that has version numbers spread
through it (which makes it appear messy and out-dated).

 Which mailing list is used for the Bacula documentation? I would be happy to
provide spare cycles looking through the documentation.

Cheers,

Dagan McGregor
Landmark Technologies