Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Bacula Status

2008-10-04 18:14:40
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Bacula Status
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 23:16:44 -0400
On Oct 2, 2008, at 8:46 PM, Hemant Shah wrote:

>  I am not sure how the manual is generated, maybe adding version in
> paranthesis after the option would be easy:
>
> e.g.  IgnoreDir (V3.0.0)
>
> This way you only have to maintain one manua

In general, we maintain only the manual about to be released.  We
don't change manuals from previous releases.

> l and if someone is reading a manual and is using older version, he/
> she can easily make a decision whether he/she should upgrade to the
> new version in order to use the new
> option.

There are ReleaseNotes with each release.  That is what you should be
reading.

Surely you don't expect someone to scan a 900 page document to find
out of there's something for them?

We put it all in one place.

--
Dan Langille