BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC v4 for Fedora / EPEL Update

2017-05-13 09:44:09
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC v4 for Fedora / EPEL Update
From: Bob Katz <bobkatz AT digido DOT com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 09:43:25 -0400
Thanks, Richard. I just bit the bullet and did a new install of Fedora 25, copied my scripts over, configured the machine, cloned it, tested the clone, and upgraded to 26!

Now I'm working on installing backup pc

Thanks for your fantastic help,

Bob

My iPhone made me write this. Quotes only below this line. Nothing more to see here.