BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC v4 for Fedora / EPEL Update

2017-05-09 13:57:27
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC v4 for Fedora / EPEL Update
From: Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bobkatz AT digido DOT com, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 12:56:56 -0500
On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 12:33 PM, Bob Katz <bobkatz AT digido DOT com> wrote:

Dear Daniel and Richard and group:

Sorry, I'm not familiar with all the acronyms.

I'm very excited to see a repository for Fedora/Redhat!

When I go to the EPEL repository page

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/

I'm presented with a plethora of possible downloads and I'm completely lost, I don't know what to download.

That's where the actual packages are stored, you need to start with installing the repository:

Thanks,
Richard