BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Need script linux-backuppc

2017-05-09 09:52:36
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Need script linux-backuppc
From: Craig Barratt <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: bobkatz AT digido DOT com, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 06:51:47 -0700
After you run configure.pl, it's in systemd/init.d/linux-backuppc.

Craig

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 6:13 AM, Bob Katz <bobkatz AT digido DOT com> wrote:

Hi guys.

I've got too much time invested in Redhat to try Debian ;-(

Currently I'm working my way through the out-of-date tutorial by the excellent Gowtham:

http://sgowtham.com/journal/backuppc-on-red-hat-enterprise-linux/

I'm progressing very well using the latest version of Backuppc, but I cannot find the script to self start on boot, which is supposed to go into etc/init.d

This script is called

linux-backuppc    and I cannot find it anywhere. Can someone please point me to it?

Thanks....  Hopefully this will take me further on my journey to getting Backuppc fully working.

---------
--

If you want good sound on your album, come to
Bob Katz 407-831-0233 DIGITAL DOMAIN MASTERING STUDIO
Author: Mastering Audio
Digital Domain Website

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Author: Mastering Audio
Digital Domain Website