BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Need script linux-backuppc

2017-05-11 11:54:23
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Need script linux-backuppc
From: Bob Katz <bobkatz AT digido DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 11:53:40 -0400
On 5/9/17 9:37 AM, Richard Shaw wrote:
What version are you running? 5  / 6 / 7?

I finally figured out, Richard you are asking me about my Redhat version! Well, it reports as Fedora 25 so I'm not sure which Redhat but maybe that information helps you! Today I'm trying to implement COPR, etc. in order to install backuppc properly on this machine.

I just spent a day yesterday creating and testing a Linux script that runs as a cron job, launches the CLI for my RAID card, gets the status and sends an email to me. So if anyone wants that script, just ask!

That was fun.  ;-)

Best wishes,

Bob

--

If you want good sound on your album, come to
Bob Katz 407-831-0233 DIGITAL DOMAIN MASTERING STUDIO
Author: Mastering Audio
Digital Domain Website

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.