BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Need script linux-backuppc

2017-05-09 22:51:55
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Need script linux-backuppc
From: Bob Katz <bobkatz AT digido DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 22:51:28 -0400

Dear Richard.

On 5/9/17 9:37 AM, Richard Shaw wrote:
On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Bob Katz <bobkatz AT digido DOT com> wrote:

Hi guys.

I've got too much time invested in Redhat to try Debian ;-(

What version are you running? 5  / 6 / 7?

Version of what? I've got Redhat based on Fedora 25 is the release number off the top of my head, and I can recheck. So I don't understand the numbers "5 / 6 / 7".

I'm currently building for CentOS/RHEL in my COPR[1] but I don't have any testing reports from anything other than 7.

--

If you want good sound on your album, come to
Bob Katz 407-831-0233 DIGITAL DOMAIN MASTERING STUDIO
Author: Mastering Audio
Digital Domain Website

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.