BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Forbidden You don't have permission to access /BackupPC on this server.

2015-09-21 18:00:26
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Forbidden You don't have permission to access /BackupPC on this server.
From: Kris Lou <klou AT themusiclink DOT net>
To: gayleard AT eircom DOT net, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:58:05 -0700

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 1:52 PM, Timothy Murphy <gayleard AT eircom DOT net> wrote:
What exactly is the dilemma?

Time!  I do not has it!

Actually, I'm not sure if Sernet has released compatible AD Samba 4 packages for RHEL/CentOS 7 or not.  Problems regarding Heimdal vs MIT Kerberos if I recall, but I haven't looked in a while.  Until it's resolved, we stick (mostly) with 6.

What is wrong with version 3.3.1, as a matter of interest?

At this point, nothing.  Works for me in 2 locations, but one of these days I'll poke at 4.x and see what barks.