BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Forbidden You don't have permission to access /BackupPC on this server.

2015-09-22 22:11:31
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Forbidden You don't have permission to access /BackupPC on this server.
From: Bob of Donelson Trophy <bob AT donelsontrophy DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 21:10:08 -0500

First, I have trimmed out the irrelevant rhetoric.

To the nicer people on this list, with your help, I have moved on.

If you read all the threads of my original post, Stefan Peter was the first to get way off topic.

Then, whether appropriate or not, Holger Parplies uses this off topic post to start one of his rants. Holger, you have chastised me before and I let it go.

This is the BackupPC-users mailing list and I am a user of BackupPC and have been for years. I, as a user, ask questions just like any other user posting to this list. In the future, I will be back.

Holger, you have berated many via this list. You should be ashamed of your behavior. I have noticed this fact, it is always late in the day here (in the USA) which is late night in Europe when you post one of your rants . . . . there is treatment for your condition. Get some help. You are NOT a nice person when your like this.

Holger, I DO NOT WANT YOUR HELP ANYMORE!! In the future when you see my name, Bob Wooden (see it there in the email signature below) DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN MY THREADS!!

---

Bob Wooden of Donelson Trophy

615.885.2846
www.donelsontrophy.com